- Training Solutions
- 0141 272 0616
This course introduces the techniques required to design and produce printed textiles. It covers the process of exposing screens, mixing inks and how to print on a variety of papers and fabrics.You will develop portfolio of printed samples suitable for fashion garments or interiors.
You will learn about:
- Screen printing
- Analytical and experimental drawing
- Experimental sampling
- Producing a colour palette
- Printing small items and accessories
- Printing fabrics suitable for dressmaking or interiors.
This course is eligible for Individual Learning Account (ILA) funding. If you are using an ILA to fund/part fund this course, please call 0141 272 0616 to enrol.
- Start date:
- 18 September 2013
- 24 weeks ( Wednesdays 6pm to 9pm)